Friday, February 15, 2013

The Bachelor: I feel like I just struck gold

There are two things I have recently fell in love with.  Well...maybe not so recently, but these two things are my guilty pleasures.

I really like Instagram.  I mean I like it A LOT.  Way better than Facebook in my opinion.

and

I really REALLY like to watch the bachelor.  It's like a train wreck you can't look away from.
(I would post on my opinions, but I feel like I would be too mean, then I remember that the girls an the show are real people too, and they have real feelings.  Even if the entire show and the emotion with it is ridiculous.  I do like a good Bachelor convo though.  Message me if you want to talk.)

So when these two things came together, I felt like I had seriously struck gold.

If you appreciate the bachelor and Instagram the way I do.  You will appreciate this post, and the picture below.



Yes.  That is Tierra.  And Yes.  That is an engagement ring on her finger.  (HOLY HUGE ROCK)

And Yes.  That is her Instagram username.  Feel free to stalk her just like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment